Everything posted by K24
- bifi Module- Flachdach ost-west System
-
bifi Module- Flachdach ost-west System
Hallo liebes PVSol Team, Ich habe bifi Module mit 70% bifi Faktor simuliert, aber die Einstrahlung auf die Modul-Rückseite wurde nicht kalkuliert. es geht um Flachdach Anlage mit ost-west Gestell und 15 Grad Neigung. Gestell Fuß ist direkt auf dem Boden. bei 2D Simulation wird diese Effekt gerechnet (mit 2 getrentte Anlagen Ost und West). werden die bifi Module in 3D nicht simuliert, weil in dem Fall die Einstrahlung wird nicht reflektiert? oder gibt es eine andere Lösung!? Vielen Dank und beste Grüße!
-
Wrong amount of PV Generator Energy (AC grid)
Hi Martin, I am trying to simulate a similer System with roof top mounting East/West and 15 dgree. PVSol still does not calculate the bifacial gains?
-
Differences between EEG
Hi Martin and Burak, Thanks for the Infos! can I ask about the case of "Ausfallvergütung". is it possible to calculate it in PVSol ? Thank you!
- Wärmepumpe Verbrauch- PV optimiert
-
PV*SOL Wishlist
Hi, thanks for the brilliant idea and the interaction with the users! - would be helpful if we can connect a battery pack to each MPPT in one inverter when dealing with DC coupled Storage systems! I would also suggest providing part of PVSol source code with the users, and make some parts of the Program's GUI customisable with each user's needs!
-
feed-in control Simulation
Thanks for your reply Vishnu! the DC/AC ratio is always around 1.0!
-
PV*SOL Wunschliste
Danke für die Möglichkeit! Hier sind meine Vorschläge: - der Strangplan für mehrere Flächen in einem PDF exportieren. - Strangplan bei Flachdach Anlagen erstellen. - eine Screenshot für den Kabelplan nehmen.
-
feed-in control Simulation
Hello dear PVSol team, I have a few questions! Which results are more precise when applying feed-in control. should the minute values be activated for <10 kWp PV systems? Is there a specific diffuse radiation model that gives better results in this case? Thanks in advance and best regards!
- Smart Heater Load profile
-
2 strings (different in lengths) connected to one MPPT
Hi Martin, Thanks for the your helpful response! I used the feature to compare the IV curves as you mentioned. Do you (or any colleague in this forum) have/has an explanasion for the abnormality in the IV curve of MPPT 2 ? (please see the attached screenshots) Beste Grüße Karam
-
2 strings (different in lengths) connected to one MPPT
Hello, I have a general technical question; is it ok to connect 2 strings with different modules number to one MPPT (18 and 19 for example when using the polystring feature in PV sol). I've read on some forums that there are losses due the voltage mismatch and the MPPT tracks the string with the lowest performance; but is it really a red line for PV designers or it's just not preferable and I can do it only when necessary? Thanks in advance Karam