February 1, 20233 yr comment_9758 Hey everyone, I really wanna work with PVSOL* but I have a macbook pro M1 and I'm not able to donwload it. I don't wanna work with virtual windows because my mac has only 8 gigas of RAM... Can y'all help me to find another solution and why PVSOL* can not optimise their software for MacOs ? Thank you so much! Report
February 3, 20233 yr comment_9779 Hi Hamza, PV*SOL only runs on Windows, I am afraid. But no worries, even if your Mac only has 8 GB of RAM, you can set up a virtual machine with 3 to 4 GB, that should be sufficient to run Windows and PV*SOL. Kind regards, Martin Report
July 5, 20233 yr comment_13756 good day. Im using macbook air and im unable to use pv sol. what should i do? Any help would be appreciated. Report
July 6, 20233 yr comment_13767 Hej Bafana On 2/3/2023 at 8:07 AM, developer_mh said: PV*SOL only runs on Windows, I am afraid. Kind regards Frederik Report
November 24, 20241 yr comment_18020 Is there a plan to release PV-SOL for MacOS as well? PV-SOL works in a virtual Windows on the M1, but the speed is miserable. Greetings Sven Report
November 25, 20241 yr comment_18033 Dear Sven, Thank you for your inquiry. The PV*SOL software is written for Windows systems only and unfortunately there are currently no plans to release PV*SOL for MacOS. Some customers use a virtual machine, but we do not test our programmes on Mac and cannot guarantee that it will work. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.