Unable to generate climate data.

Frido

Hello!
I have created climate data for new locations many times in the past, always without any issue at all.
But today I got the error text "Unable to generate climate data." multiple times for some locations, some others work.
Any idea why that could be? Any workarounds?
Cheers,
Frido

grafik.png.b73a8f18466450100548f16fbc7d2c04.png

Hi Frederik,

thanks for the quick reply. I'd be happy to share the file with you, but unfortunately there is no such file in this directory. See screenshot attached.

As a work around, I have used climate data that I have created earlier from a place really close. It is absolutely fine results wise, but it would be nice for the client to see that we used their exact location. And also, I would like to know what to do should this problem occur with a different location (where I do not have existing climate data from a site close by already) in the future.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist troubleshooting.

Cheers,
Frido

grafik.png.ca39d13e51d21198f6f6ce839a6955fd.png

Hi Frederik,

sorry if I have not communicated this clearly: I am not trying to import climate data. I am trying to generate climate data using the MeteoSyn. So there is no file importing going on on my side.

Cheers,
Frido