2 Sungrow Hybrid inverters each with LG Chem Resu 10

Vishnu

Hallo PV Sol Team,

Ja I know it's hard to get back to work after such a good Berlin weekend ;)

So talking business, we are planning a 15kWp system with 2xSungrow Hybrid HV SH6.0 RT inverters each of which gets one LG Chem Resu 10 batterie.

However this combo is not readily available in PV Sol. I was wondering if there is an option to select only LG Chem batterie under batterie section as I can already simulate the system with the inverter.

Also is there a possibility to simulate a system with two inverters having one batterie each?

Thank you,

Vishnu

Hi Vishnu,

if the system is not in the database, you would have to add it yourself, I am afraid. You will have to enter the battery system capabilities of the Sungrow inverter in the battery system section and then add the LG Chem Resu 10 as battery. Right now, the functionalities of the PV inverter and the battery system are always separated in PV*SOL, even if in reality it is the same device.

On 9/21/2020 at 10:15 AM, Vishnu said:

Also is there a possibility to simulate a system with two inverters having one batterie each?

Yes, this is possible, as long as the inverters are the same. Then you can set the number of battery systems to 2.

Kind regards,

Martin

• 1 month later...

Dear PVsol Tem,

Dear Martin,

by the question from Vishnu:

"Also is there a possibility to simulate a system with two inverters having one batterie each? "

You answered: "Yes, this is possible, as long as the inverters are the same. Then you can set the number of battery systems to 2. "

My questions:

1) by two Hybrid inverters and Bat-systems set "2", the software calc like one hybrid-inv has two bat-sys on it (output power grwo from e.g. 5kW to 10kW), why?

2) when i have more hybrid inv which are the same, why i can not set to each inv the bat-sys in typ/quantity/ etc. for example 4x solax 8.0 hybrid inv (i can select in input screen) and

#1 Master: two bat-sys

#2 Slave 1: ....

same like to decide which pv generator whith differend numbers of modules on different inverters?

Maybe in comming updates?

So my main problem ist to calc for industrial costumer and the PV gen is about 20 -100 kWp , bat-sys 10 - 100 kWh.

and 2. is blocks of flats e.g. 5-20 flats each entry by 2-10 entries, in one building and the distribution is rarely the same.

Are there any updates in the future for more flexibility (selection for calcuation) and parameter to change in your input masks ?

Because simply single house, rooftop, free area plants are out!  ;)

Future means to install with maximum flexibility and high efficiency by lowest installation effort.

Thanks in advance.

Silvio