Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How do I show module orientation and inclination in presentation?

Featured Replies

Hi,

How do I show module orientation and inclination in presentations for customers? I know it is shown in one of the first pages as an image like this:

 

image.png.43059cc807d22d2578cc886766d5197c.png

 

However, the information there is kinda small and hard to find (you can't Ctrl+F like with the previous PV SOL version). Is there a way to show it in the presentation, something like this?

 

image.thumb.png.f8a9c4fc0352efb0a5de1c37da69e796.png

 

Thanks and regards,

 

Ricardo

image.png

  • Author

Great, thanks a lot! Somehow I failed to see that option earlier.

Regards,

Ricardo

  • Author

Hi,

Back to this topic, I tried your suggestion and it's not working. Do I need to select any other option? This is what I have:

image.png.7c3caebea66d6c997d067013d50738b6.png

 

It does show the Overview and the Horizon line (immediately above and below Module areas, also ticked).

  • 4 years later...

Hello,

Could you please help me with my situation.

I have generated the results file and the angle of the mounting surface is not same in all the pages.

the actual angle is 11°. In 'Set-up of the system', Inclination is shown 11° which is correct but in 'Simulation Results' page, in 'Boundary conditions', Inclination was shown as 0.

Thanks

Hello Venkatesh,

could you please send me a project file by private message here in the forum so we can have a look into it?

Could you also provide screenshots showing your issue?

Thank you in advance and kind regards,
Frederik

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.