Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Hi M.Khalifa,

I guess you refer to the sizing factor or dimensioning factor that describes the PV power installed on the DC side in comparison to the nominal AC power of the inverter? Right now it is not possible to include it in the report, I am afraid, but since we are in the progress of redesigning the report, I will forward this request to my colleague.

Thanks and kind regards,

Martin

  • Author

Hi Martin,

This is exactly what I meant. I find it very useful to include the inverter sizing factor in the report. It would be great if this feature can be considered in the redesigned report.

Thanks and looking forward to the new update!

Khalifa

  • Author

One more thing that could be also included is a summry of the total number of inverters required. For example if i have a project which includes a diffrent types or sizes of inverters, I would like to see a list/table that summarizies how many inverters are needed from each type.

Thanks again!

Khalifa

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.