Custom load profiles from other profiles

Torbjørn Heimvik

Hi!

I wonder how to, or if it is possible to, make and save a load profile (template) from one of the existing ones (under "load profiles / individual appliances". 

For example, I want to make a new load profile by changing some volumes from the already existing "Family house, Central Europe" (for instance to account for seasonal variations). Let's say I want to copy it, make some changes, and save it as a template with name "Family house, northern Europe". 

How can I do this? (As can be seen in the screenshot, I am not able to give new names: it only shows up with the same name, and "(copy)" as suffix).

Case_loadProfile.png

Hi, and thank you for your reply!

I have tried this, without success. See below:

I right click on "family house, central Europe" -> "copy" and then edit the profile as below. I also change name to "Test profile" and press "OK".

image.png.acb01c4ee2e3e3fc3d09458f1c408863.png

But then, in the left side, it does not get the given name, only the old one with "(copy)" as suffix:

image.thumb.png.de4b9626919f4419bd4cc63b5ac5e32e.png

That is. I cannot get the correct name?

Best regards,

Torbjørn Heimvik

Hej Torbjørn Heimvik

I am sorry to be that guy but I have to disappoint you.

The current 3D does not offer this functionality and since a modern, Unity-based 3D environment with already working undo|redo history is in the making, we are not able to implement this feature for the existing codebase, I'm afraid.

Kind regards
Frederik

Hello Torbjørn Heimvik

On 4/24/2023 at 6:15 AM, Torbjørn Heimvik said:

How can I do this? (As can be seen in the screenshot, I am not able to give new names: it only shows up with the same name, and "(copy)" as suffix).

The download for version 2023 R4 is now activated.

Kind regards
Frederik

• Like 1