March 17, 20233 yr comment_12934 please - how i may translate your prog to ukrainian language? As i now - dll files with localization signed an i cant edit directly (maybe im wrong) Please - how i may translate only resource file to export projects to pdf in my language (ukrainian)? Report
March 17, 20233 yr comment_12935 Hi Andrii2, the project report is already available in Ukrainian: Hope that helps, kind regards, and all the best for your country 🇺🇦🕊️🤞 Martin Report
May 5, 20233 yr comment_13327 Please be so kind to provide template for making new set of words translation to another language, ie serbian. English-to-Serbian localization template would be great, I could do it... Thank you! Report
May 8, 20233 yr comment_13343 Hello Marko Milosavljevic thank you for your offer. We do add languages if there are people like you provide a translation. I'll reach out to you via email. Kind regards Frederik Report
June 6, 20233 yr comment_13585 Thank you Frederik, I am waiting for your email then. Best regards, Marko Report
July 7, 20233 yr comment_13777 On 5/8/2023 at 9:50 AM, developer_fw said: Hello Marko Milosavljevic thank you for your offer. We do add languages if there are people like you provide a translation. I'll reach out to you via email. Kind regards Frederik Hi, I'm also ready to help to translate this software because I want to use it but it's too complicated to export solution to docs and rewrite text to Serbian or copy to our own template. Thanks Report
July 10, 20233 yr comment_13794 Hello Dzeno thank you for your offer. I will contact you with the strings for the project report. Kind regards Frederik Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.