Probability Distribution P50 And P90

Ralph

Hello PV-sol,

For a new project a have to acquire values for p50 and p90.

I've found this already:

If I understand correctly, there should be a way to access a  "Bankability: Exceedance probability of forecast yield" dialog from the financial analysis page.

However on the financial analysis-page of my PV-sol 2018 PRO(screenshot attached) I see no way to enter the bankability dialog box.

I am missing something? Hope to hear from you soon. Many thanks.

Greetings, Ralph van Leeuwen

5a786890602e0_PV-sol-financialanalysis.thumb.png.7a975e083fe0a7aeefe4f0232a575d9c.png

Hi Ralph,

the P90 option is only available for project with full grid feed in. In your project you have a system with electrical appliances, the full grid feed in is only available when you don't use consumers.

The background is that a P90 analyses can't be calculated because some of your PV energy will be directly used by the appliances. The ratio of the own consumption is a result of the time series based simulation, and that means that we would have to manipulate the input of the PV system simulation (the irradiance data) to be in accordance with the annual value of P90. And this is impossible, unfortunately.

Hope that helps, kind regards,

Martin

• 5 years later...
  • 10 months later...

Hello, 

I would like to use the P50/P90 tool and have two questions:

1. Where are the results displayed in the report? Is it possible to include them as an additional section, in form of a table or diagram?

2. In my simulation, the total PV-generated AC-energy is slightly higher than the P50-value shown in the bankability-dialog. Also after running the simulation several times the values are not the same.

Thanks for your help. 

Best regards, 

Sascha

Hello Sascha N.

On 1/24/2024 at 10:44 AM, Sascha N. said:

1. Where are the results displayed in the report? Is it possible to include them as an additional section, in form of a table or diagram?

Are you referring to the diagram which is shown on the page Financial Analysis?

grafik.png

This Diagram so far is not part of the results for the project reports. Results are marked with the set probability:

grafik.png

On 1/24/2024 at 10:44 AM, Sascha N. said:

2. In my simulation, the total PV-generated AC-energy is slightly higher than the P50-value shown in the bankability-dialog. Also after running the simulation several times the values are not the same.

Could you give an example and/or a .pvprj file?

Kind regards
Frederik