0 KWh Inverter Output results for fully configured system

Salvador

Dear PV*Sol team,

I have two main issues that do not allow me to validate my simulation results of the attached SPS system:

1. Although I fully configured my SPS system with 4 ungrouped inverters, in the "Results" tab, "PV System Energy Balance" section, "Inverter" subsection, there are 3 Inverter groups: "Inverter 1" (2xSMA Sunny Tripower 7000), "Inverter 2" (1xSMA Sunny Tripower 7000), and "Inverter 3" (1xSMA Sunny Tripower 7000). Why did this happen and how can I fix it and split them back into 1 inverter per inverter group in the results tab?

2. Although I fully configured my SPS system, in the "Results" tab, "PV System Energy Balance" subsection, "Inverter 2" and "Inverter 3" give me 0 kWh output. Why did this happen and how can I fix this and obtain energy out of these inverters?

Note: In my SPS system, I fully configured my array with 4x Sunny Tripower 7000TL-20 inverter with 2 MPP trackers each. Each MPP tracker has 1 string of 11 panels.    

PVSol tech support ticket.docx

Hi Salvador,

to decrease the project file size, do the following. Basically you will remove the simulation results form your project file:

• Make a copy of your project file and name it xyz.pvprj. Rename the copy from xyz.pvprj to xyz.zip.
  • Open the zip archive and delete the folders "iv" and "iv_noshadow" (if existent), as well as the files core.results and core.results.3600 (if existent).
  • In the folder Visu3D delete the files "10min_DirektAbschattungsgrade.bin", "DiffusAbschattungsgrade.bin" and "DirektAbschattungsgrade.bin".
  • Close the zip file (save if necessary) and rename it to xyz.pvprj.
  • Then you can send it to us.

Kind regards,

Martin

Hi again,

it seems like you found a bug there. It is the combination of offgrid systems with a number of equal inverters and equal module configuration on each inverter. The overall energy balance is correct, as well as the other results. Just the lower level energy balances are not displayed correctly. This bug will be resolved in the next version, sorry for that.

Here are your missing results (in case you need them now):

image.png

Cheers,

Martin