Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PV*SOL premium 2023 Release 2 had some weird decisions...

Featured Replies

Hello my friends.

PV*SOL premium 2023 Release 2 included some very peculiar downgrades.

On the "Project Data" tab, I cannot right-click any of the boxes to paste, gotta use CTRL+V, which is okay, but I still dont understand why you had to remove the option to right-click.
When I paste a copied text into any of those boxes it copies the font and size aswell.

 

Why did you do this? Is it intentional? Can it be reverted? Can I toggle something to fix it?

Hi Stepkuk,

thank you for your feedback. The removal of the right-click option was not intended, I am afraid. We will try to bring it back in the next release. The reason we had to swap out the former text boxes was that they didn't work well in high DPI scenarios. We are sorry if the exchange of the components also had some unwanted effects. I am sure we can fix that.

Kind regards,

Martin

  • 7 months later...

Hello

For some reason, I don't have the polygon option to design the roof layout. Does anyone know what is going on?

Kindly!

Hi Ruth

Could you elaborate? What might be the next steps you wish to take? Do you mean painting a module area onto an imported 3D object?

Kind regards
Frederik

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.