January 12, 20233 yr comment_9564 Hi, Is it possible to add a new inverter to PVSOL by using OND-files in a similar way like new modules through the PAN-file? I have already created a user defined inverter for the Huawei 115KTL-M2 by copying the previous 100KTL-M1 and then changing certain values. But since all the values are not 100% correct i would like to create the inverter more accurately by using the OND-file I have. IF not possible I wish that PVSOL will add all the new Huawei ASAP. For example the 100KTL M2, 115KTL-M2 & 330KTL-800V Thanks in advance. Report
January 17, 20233 yr comment_9599 Hi Eriic, we do have the OND file import feature on our list, and it won't be long until we start implementing. But for now I have forwarded your request to the database team so that they can contact Huawei directly. Thanks and kind regards, Martin Report
January 23, 20233 yr comment_9679 Hi I am new to PV*SOL and would like to know who can assist with adding Inverters to the Database. There are multiple Inverters that are not listed , mostly inverters that we use in South-Africa. Thank you Regards Report
January 24, 20233 yr comment_9692 Hello URBSolar, within the database dialogue of inverters, you can create new inverters and input data from datasheets: Please also refer to our online help if in doubt with what to put for certain values: https://help.valentin-software.com/pvsol/2023/en/databases/components/inverters/ Additionally you can write an email to our database team for product requests (database@valentin-software.com). We will then contact the manufacturers. I hope this helps. Kind regards, Frederik Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.