Different "Global Radiation at the Module" Results

Frido

Hello!

I have created multiple files at different locations, all of which have one Module Area only.

However, the results for the “Global Radiation at the Module” are different ones in the “Result per Module Area” section and in the “PV System Energy Balance”.

Shouldn’t they be the same when there is only one Module Area? Can someone please explain the difference?

FYI, the idea behind doing this is to compare the simulated irradiation vs. our own irradiation data.

Cheers,
Frido

grafik.png

• Thanks 1

Hi Frederik, & thanks for getting back to me!
Just to make sure I unterstood correctly: This means that the result found in the "per Module Area" section is the "correct" one? Or is non of them trustworthy at the moment?

Cheers,
Frido

Hi Frido,

sorry for being vague. The result found in the per module area is not correct. The reason: The simulation results are perfectly fine, we make a mistake by writing the wrong string into the project report. This becomes clearer when you look at the diagrams with the irradiation totals.

image.png.b5e05505a50eb7405ee095b3e4b667f4.png

Best regards,
Frederik