June 9, 20206 yr comment_3938 Hi Team, Good day to you! We are unable to find the following panel module in PV Sol database, Manufacturer : Trina Solar Model Number : TSM-PE15H , Power Range 345W I have attached the datasheet for your reference. thanks! Tallmax_PE15H_EN_2020_APAC_B_web.pdf Report
June 10, 20206 yr comment_3951 Dear guest, thank you for reporting the missing module. I will forward this information to my colleagues at database@valentin-software.com. If you find another missing database product in the future, you can contact them directly. Kind regards, Martin Report
May 9, 20224 yr comment_7295 Hi Joel, I forwarded the missing module to my colleagues. Best regards, Frederik Report
May 18, 20224 yr comment_7385 Hi, I´m missing the Jinko Solar Tiger Neo N-Type JKM560N-72HL4-BDV-V. And the JKM555-575N-72HL4-(V). Thanks and best regards, Miriam Report
September 1, 20224 yr comment_8526 Kindly add the following Modules to the database: Manufacturer: Jinko Solar JKM555-575N-72HL4-(V) JKM550-570N-72HL4-BDV JKM595-615N-78HL4-(V) JKM590-610N-78HL4-BDV JKM590-610N-78HL4-BDV-F2-EN (IEC 2016).pdf JKM550-570N-72HL4-BDV-F2-EN(IEC 2016).pdf JKM595-615N-78HL4-(V)-F1.1-EN.pdf JKM555-575N-72HL4-(V)-F1-EN.pdf Report
September 2, 20224 yr comment_8539 Dear Miriam, dear Muaradrak, I will forward your requests to our database team. Kind regards, Martin Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.