Doubt about grid feed-in

UserPV

Hello, because in simulations the value of the "grid feed-in" is lower than what I indicate in "PV energy during observation period", since they are annual value.

Ex:
grid feed-in: 1670kwh.
PV energy during observation period in first year: 1645kwh.

Also, where can I find the theoretical (lossless) annual energy value (kwh)?

Thanks!

On 8/16/2019 at 5:42 AM, developer_mh said:

Hi UserPV,

could you provide an example project file so that we can take a look at it?

Thanks a lot, kind regards,

Martin

You can use as an example an example of PVSOL, such as plant P90 in germany. The Grid feed-in is 20,062,175 kWh/year, while in "PV energy during observation period" is 18,926,713 kWh / year for the first year.  I did not understand why the difference for more energy injected into the power grid.

Hi UserPV,

in the case of the example project "Solar Park Neuhardenberg incl P90", we have module degradation as well as P50/P90 analysis. See these topics for more information:

https://help.valentin-software.com/pvsol/2019/pages/financial-analysis/bankability-p50p90/

https://help.valentin-software.com/pvsol/2019/pages/pv-modules/module-degradation/

These two factors effect the amount of energy that is fed into the grid in the first year. If you set the P50/P90 bankability to 50 and the module degradation to 100% (no degradation), then hese two numbers are equal:

image.png

You can play around with the factors to see how they influence the results.

Kind regards and good luck,

Martin

• Thanks 1