How should I proceed when I want a new module, inverter or battery in the database to be added?

FeRm00

Hi PV Sol,

I would like to know what is the procedure to obtain an update of the database for modules, inverters and batteries.

Do I have to send en email to database@valentin-software.com with the new products or I have to send an email to each manufactur and request them to contact with PV Sol Database like I can read on this post?:

Hello Tim,

the manufacturers are responsible for updating their products in our database. In such cases, please contact our database team at database@valentin-software.com to ask manufacturers to enter their latest products. But for now, I will forward your request to them.

Kind regards,

Marcel

For example these modules are on queue  to be added:

Solar Fabrik: All of them: https://www.solar-fabrik.de/downloads?lang=es

LG: LG 325 N1K - V5 NeON2 and 325 N1K - V5 NeON2, LG 345 N1C - V5 NeON2

Trina: 310-315 TSM-DD05A(II)

Thank you!

enough Hello FeRm00,

Sorry for the misunderstanding about my post. My post said that we will contact the manufacturer so that you do not have to worry about it. Usually it should be enough to send an info about the desired products to database@valentin-software.com and then we will take care of it. Depending on the manufacturer, this process may take some time.

Kind regards,

Marcel