SolarEdge SE50K Inverter?

Jack595

Hi there,

I am trying to design a solar PV system which uses 154x Hanwha Q.Peak DUO-G5 325 Rev3 modules.

We plan on configuring these with a single SolarEdge SE50k inverter, but the SolarEdge inverters in PV*SOL only go up to SE33.3K.

How can I go about using a SolarEdge SE50K on PV*SOL?

Cheers,

Jack

Hi Jack,

if the desired inverter is not in our database (which is filled by the manufacturers), you have two options:

1. Enter the inverter yourself
  2. Contact the manufacturer to enter their inverter

Ideally, you could do both, so that you can start planning your PV system with the inverter right away and you have the manufacturer notified of the missing entry.

The easiest way to enter the SE50K manually is to create a copy of the SE33.3K and change the values according to the datasheet (https://www.solaredge.com/sites/default/files/se_commercial_three_phase_inverters.pdf)

I will inform our database team so that they as well can contact SolarEdge to have the new products entered.

Thanks and kind regards,

Martin