Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trina NEG9R.28

Featured Replies

Hi, I see that the latest Trina models (NEG9R.28) are not yet in the database, is there a process to vote for new model types to be included? 

Thanks!

  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I just want to ask if the newest NEG9R.28 are available now. I asking because I need them for a new project... Would it be possible to deliver them asap?

Thx and brgds
Lutz

  • 1 month later...

Hi Lutz

On 6/27/2023 at 12:24 PM, Lutz said:

I asking because I need them for a new project

The requested modules are available

image.png

Kind regards
Frederik

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.