Error messages in German

RVinea

Using PVSOL Premium 2018 in test mode.  I keep getting the error message "Fehler beim Zeichnen des Objekts" and "Fehler beim Zeichnen des Prims" while my installation is in English.  So I am not able to create a 3D visualization as these error messages block the program.

Hi Martin,

I've setup my sample project (location, climate, etc...) and then clicked on 3D design Edit Map Selection.  When I click on the map, the project location is displayed correctly (sat picture) and the scale is updated (10.04).  So far so good...

When I hit the start button the error messages start coming up.

Hi again,

could you tell me what version of PV*SOL premium 2018 you are using (R1 to R9)? Also, could you send me the log file (C:\ProgramData\Valentin EnergieSoftware\log\PVSOLpremium.log), via private message? And if you don't mind, some information about the machine you are using would be helpful.

Kind regards,

Martin