The price of electricity

Jakub

Hello Jakub,

welcome to our forum!

To take the rise in energy prices into account, select an appropriate inflation rate from the "Financial Analysis" page:

• Inflation Rate for Energy Price
  • Inflation Rate for Own Consumption

The changeable inflation rates depend on the feed-in concept (e. g. full-feed, net metering...).

inflationRate.PNG

Kind regards,

Marcel

Thanks for quick answer. Please, tell me how to set that option, when i am making calculations for Poland. There is no Poland in the list. Now we have net-metering and we can receive 80% of the energy stored in the public network. How to set it correctly?

Regards,

Jakub

I already know that I can add a new tariff. I asked about how to set the possibility of storing energy in a public network, not selling it. I just need to set the option that 80% of the energy can be recovered. I do not need to set prices, etc.

Regards,

Jakub

On 18.3.2018 at 3:24 PM, Jakub said:

I already know that I can add a new tariff. I asked about how to set the possibility of storing energy in a public network, not selling it. I just need to set the option that 80% of the energy can be recovered. I do not need to set prices, etc.

Regards,

Jakub

Hello Jakub,

we are going to implement the Polish tariffs. They are probably implemented in PV*SOL 2018 R6 or R7.

Kind regards,

Marcel

• 8 months later...

Hello,
I would like to refresh the topic.
Now net metering for Poland is not correct.

at present:

• Type of Feed-in upper limit - Share of generated energy (it reduce from total production of energy)
  • It should be Share of Grid Feed-in (should reduce from energy feed into the grid)

Next problem is on the presentation:

• On Section Project Overview in "The yield" there is a Solar Fraction which show Direct Own use / total consumption in % - it should name "own solar fraction" or something like that
  • On section Simulation Results we also get Solar fraction but this time it is PV Generator Energy (AC grid) / total consumption in % - in Poland Net mettering it should be counted in this way: (Direct own use + Grid Feed in*80% or 70%) / Total consumption and it should name "total solar fraction" or something like that.
    - 80% or 70% it should result from the range in the net metering tariff settings

Hi Infinitech,

Thanks for the input. I will forward the information about the wrong net metering tariffs in Poland.

As for the solar fraction part, I agree with you that it should be named differently if there are two different values. I will also look into the calculation of the solar fraction simulation results.

Thank you and Merry Christmas soon,

Marcel

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/18/2018 at 3:24 PM, Jakub said:

Regards,

Jakub