Missing diagrams in PV Sol

Ivan

Hi, all,

we are just evaluating PVSol software and I don't know if it was removed from the newest version or I can't find it anymore, but in previous version there were few very nice diagrams that seems to have disapperaed. The diagrams that I am looking for are:

- Use of PV energy

- Coverage of consumption

Is there a way to get these diagrams back?

Thank you all for answers.

Best regards,

Ivan

Hi, Martin,

I have done the simulation as a system with electrical consumption, but still can't see those diagrams. The type of system I am using is "Grid connected PV System with Electrical Appliances" and after everything is simulated, I can't see those graphs.

Any idea why?

Best regards,

Ivan

Thanks for the project file!

And now I can see the reason why the diagrams are not displayed in your case: You used net metering as economy model, where it does not matter which part of the solar energy is going where and which part of the consumption is covered by which source. In fact, it irritated our customers that were used to the concept of net metering to see these diagrams, so we don't show them anymore if net metering is selected.

If you choose 'surplus feed-in' on the economy page, you'll see the diagrams again.

Hope that helped. Kind regards,

Martin