price sold to thirld party

anees

@developer_mh please check either i have right concepts or nor

i want to feedin extra energy (at 0.045)  to grid ( no limit ) and i did it in rate 1.PNG  attachment is that okay?

is it nessary to use the same in fianacical analysis page ( this is also attach)

to make it easy for understanding please check my COMBINE ATTACHMENT.PNG please 

Thanks for your help

rate 1.PNG

fianancial analysis page.PNG

combine attachment.PNG

Hi anees,

the important thing to look at here is the difference of the assessment period of your whole economy calculation and the validity or "Payout duration" of the feed-in tariff. As one can see in your screenshots, the tariff would end after 20 years. During these 20 years you can sell 100% of your energy for 0.045 pounds, as it is defined in yor tariff. After 20 years, the tariff is not applicable anymore. If your assessment period is longer than the payout duration of your tariff (which it is in this example, as you entered 25 years), you should enter a value for the "Price of Electricity sold to Third Parties" in order to cover the remaining 5 years.

But you could also just enter 25 years of payout duration instead.

Hope that helps, kind regards,

Martin

• 2 weeks later...