Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cannot Run Results Again After Creating A Report

Featured Replies

I made a report for a customer and then I decided to activate another roof and fill it with solar panels.

 

The problem is that I cannot generate any new results.

Instead I get thrown into the reports area where all the buttons are shaded.

 

What can I do to resolve this problem?

 

post-922-0-37070400-1461569119_thumb.png

  • Author

I tried to post it in the forum yesterday, but the projectfile was too big. Which adress can I send it to? I also tried to send another project with the same problem to your info@valentin-software.com - adress yesterday but I haven't heard anything back yet.

Hi,

 

I sent you a PM for the mail address.

 

A little workaround for a project file being too big - NOTE: this is only an option if your simulation results are messed up anyway:

  1. Open the *.pvprj with a zip program like 7zip oder WinZip
  2. In there you will find a file called SimResults.xml
  3. Delete that file
  4. Save the file again as *.pvprj

Kind regards,

Martin

Hi penthon,

 

I tried to simulate both your projects with PV*SOL 2016 R3 and R4, and it all works well. I'll send you the project files with proper simulation results via pm, perhaps you can then go on with your work. Otherwise you might consider updating to R4.

 

Hope that helps, kind regards,

Martin

  • Author

Thank you. It was working well when I got the files back from you. Strangely enough the old files are still misbehaving. I work with the new files and the customers has gotten their simulations. Once again, thanks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.