SISTEMA ANTI-VERTIDO (SIN EXCEDENTES)

Gorka

HOLA,

COMO SE PODRÍA CREAR UNA INSTALACIÓN SIN EXCEDENTES CON UN SISTEMA ANTI-VERTIDO (WATIMETRO: JANIZZA, DTSU666-H 250A/50mA(HUAWEI)...)?

PARA CUANDO SE ACTUALIZARÁ LA BASE DE DATOS METEOROLOGICOS PARA ESPAÑA? Y LA NORMATIVA Y REALES DECRETOS (AÑO 2008) CUANDO SE ACTUALIZARAN?

GRACIAS, UN SALUDO

5 hours ago, Gorka said:

HELLO,

HOW TO CREATE AN INSTALLATION WITHOUT EXCEDENTS WITH AN ANTI-WATIMETER SYSTEM (WATIMETER: JANIZZA, DTSU666-H 250A/50mA(HUAWEI)...)?

WHEN WILL THE METEOROLOGICAL DATABASE FOR SPAIN BE UPDATED? AND THE REGULATIONS AND ROYAL DECREES (YEAR 2008) WHEN WILL THEY BE UPDATED?

THANK YOU, BEST REGARDS

Hi Gorka,

I put this into a translator, so I hope I understand correctly. Could you specify the first question? The meteorological data will be updated with our upcoming major release 2022 R1. The release is scheduled for November. For the last question: Do you mean tariffs? You could specify tariffs by yourself depending on the local regulations.

I hope this helps! Feel free to ask further questions!

Best regards,
Frederik

EN ESPAÑA HAY TRES TIPOS DE INSTALACIONES SEGUN EL DECRETO 244/2019. AUTOCONSUMO SIN EXCEDENTES, AUTOCONSUMO CON EXCEDENTES ACOGIDOS A COMPENSACIÓN Y AUTOCONSUMO CON EXCEDENTES NO AGOGIDOS A COMPENSACIÓN (VENTA A RED A PRECIO "POOL". MI CONSULTA ES PARA LA PRIMERA PREGUNTA, COMO PUEDO HACER QUE EN PVSOL NO VIERTA LOS EXCEDENTES A LA RED PARA QUE NO LOS CUENTE COMO BENEFICIO EN EL ESTUDIO ECONOMICO DEL INFORME. Y QUE EN LA GRAFICA NO APAREZCA LA ENERGIA VERTIDA A LA RED, YA QUE POR NORMATIVA HAY QUE INSTALAR UN SISTEMA DE ANTI-VERTIDO PARA ASEGURAR EL NO VERTIDO A LA RED DE LA ENERGIA EXCEDENTE.

Y RESPECTO A LA ÚLTIMA PREGUNTA ES SABER SI SE VA ACTUALIZAR LA NORMATIVA QUE APARECE EN ESPAÑA QUE ES MUY ANTICUADA (2008).

GRACIAS.

in Spain there are three types of installations according to decree 244/2019. Self-consumption without surpluses, self-consumption with surpluses subject to compensation and self-consumption with surpluses not subject to compensation (sale to the grid at a "pool" price). My query is for the first question, how can I make it so that pvsol does not dump the surpluses into the grid so that it does not count them as a benefit in the economic study of the report. And that the graph does not show the energy discharged to the grid, as by law an anti-discharge system must be installed to ensure that surplus energy is not discharged to the grid.

And with regard to the last question, I would like to know if the regulations that appear in spain are going to be updated as they are very outdated (2008).

thank you.

Dear Gorka,

you can avoid a grid feed-in if you set the maximum feed-in power clipping to 0 % at the feed-in point in the dialog of the AC grid:

grafik.png

Concerning your last question: Thanks for pointing that out, we will put that on our list.

Kind regards,

Martin