Dominykas

Hi, I have 2 issues with csv format.
1. How must look like csv file to load for consumption graphic. I can't find any example of csv consumption file.
2. From PVGIS page you can download only CSV radiance data. But in PVSOL you need .dat, .xlm or .wbv format. How convert CSV format to any of this three.
Thank you, Dominykas

Hello Dominykas,

1. It depends on how your data looks like which you want to import. Depending on this, you choose the settings in the Import and load Load Profile window:

grafik.png.13c7f66e57d974b7194ae06d8bddb1bf.png

Taking into account the chosen settings your file contains hourly values for 365 days. Those options define the number of values your file has to contain.

These first fictional example lines show one value per line in kW, so 4.5kW in the first hour, 4.6kW in the next and so on.

grafik.png.55706ee469e0b766f707b8c5ca61edce.png

2. You have to put the PVGIS irradiance data into a file, PV*SOL is able to import. There is an explanation in our online help: https://help.valentin-software.com/pvsol/2021/en/pages/system-type-climate-and-grid/meteosyn/#options

If you don't have values for temperature, RH and FF for this specific location, you could create a new location using MeteoSyn, export the data and substitute the irradiance data with your PVGIS data. This might be a proper approximation.

I hope this clarifies your issues. If you have further questions, please ask!

Best regards,
Frederik