Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Huawei inverter SUN2000-36KTL input current

Featured Replies

Hello dear developers,

I just noticed that Huawei inverter SUN2000-36KTL shows a maximum current of 26 A per MPPT:

image.png.fa2eadbf3bfa3ef7c5c2e13f121ff8ba.png

 

However, looking at the datasheet, that value should be 22 A:

image.png.07eb2aab37d8bd858c8527837b671691.png

 

Can you please double check and if needed fix the value in PV*SOL? The difference means one or two strings per MPPT, which as you can imagine is quite significant.

Thanks!!

 

Hi RicardoM,

I double checked the inverter values from our database: The 22A max. current per MPP is correct.

image.thumb.png.907815a9dad8010ca104dea891745974.png

Could you send me your project file for further investigation via private message? My configuration limits show 22A.

Thank you in advance and sorry for the inconvenience,
Frederik

  • Author

Hi Frederik,

I think I found the issue, apparently I have two versions of the inverter, one of them is the one you have with 22 A and the other one has 26 A. This second version appears created by a hidden user, which I guess must have been a colleague of mine. No need to worry then, now I know what I need to use.

Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.