Previously existing and now missing module in database

RicardoM

Good afternoon dear developers,

For some of my previous projects I've been using the Jinko 525 Wp module (please see attached datasheet), which does not yet exist in the PV*SOL databases, so I created it. Unfortunately, now that I try to use it again, I can't find it anymore:

image.thumb.png.c3b5823d24762a921220b3ce96e1a090.png

If I open my old project, there I can find it, no problem:

image.thumb.png.7d0dfc1001432561311476f6e656e554.png

What can I do to make this module (or any others I create) permanently available for all my projects? Also, any chance this module will be officially uploaded by PV*SOL? 

Thanks and regards,

Ricardo

TR JKM520-540M-7TL4-V-A1-EN.pdf

Hi Ricardo,

it seems that you database user id has changed from one PV*SOL to the other. Perhaps you re-installed PV*SOL on a new device? If so, make sure that you take along your database user id from the computer where you entered the PV modules and enter it in the newly installed PV*SOL.

Read more here:

https://help.valentin-software.com/pvsol/2020/databases/#user-ids

https://help.valentin-software.com/pvsol/2020/options/#databases

Hope that helps, kind regards,

Martin

Hi Ricardo,

ok, this is strange. Usually the user id is not renewed or reset except when you install it on a new device. One quick work around for you would be to copy the module with hidden user id when you open the project file where it is contained. This would make it available for you in other projects as well.

I'll ask you to send me some files via private message in order to analyse the problem.

Kind regards,

Martin

• Thanks 1