October 22, 20205 yr comment_4470 Hello, I have two questions The first did you plan to add the Solar Carport as a family in the databases Second question have you planned to add virtual storage of example types https://www.urbansolarenergy.fr/stockage-virtuel/https://www.mylight-systems.com/mysmartbattery/ as a family in the databases Report
October 23, 20205 yr comment_4474 Hi Photovoltaique83, thank you for the input. Do you have special solar carports in mind? Can you give examples of manufacturers? The idea of virtual storage tariffs is great, we also have some providers here in Germany. We definetely have that on our list, as this topic will be increasingly important in the future. Thank you for pointing us out on the providers in France! Kind regards, Martin Report
October 31, 20205 yr Author comment_4503 Hello, For the most famous solar carport in France and https://fr.irfts.com/irfts-shadow-solar/ For the most famous virtual battery providers in France are https://www.urbansolarenergy.fr/stockage-virtuel/ https://www.mylight-systems.com/mysmartbattery/ Report
February 22, 20215 yr Author comment_5042 Hello, I'm relaunching the subject on virtual drums, no response from you and no addition in PVsol since October 2020 Question have you planned in the next new update on this issue. Thank you Report
February 22, 20215 yr comment_5043 Hello photovoltaique83, I am afraid I can't gice you an update for the implementation of virtual storage in PV*SOL. We have it on our list, and we are evaluating the different kinds of virtual storage tariffs in various PV markets, but I am not able to give you a schedule right now. Kind regards, Martin Report
December 3, 20223 yr Author comment_9342 Bonjour I'm relaunching the virtual battery topic, have you had time to work on the subject if it is becoming a major player in France in terms of energy storage. Report
December 6, 20223 yr comment_9371 Dear photovoltaique83, I am afraid I have to disappoint you in this regard, as I still can't give you a schedule about the implementation of this feature. Kind regards, Martin Report
February 28, 20251 yr Author comment_18811 Bonjour Je relance le sujet de la batterie virtuelle, avez-vous eu le temps de travailler sur le sujet si elle est en train de devenir un acteur majeur en France en matière de stockage d’énergie. Report
March 5, 20251 yr comment_18832 Dear photovoltaique83, Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, virtual batteries cannot currently be simulated with PV*SOL. We have forwarded your request to our development department. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.