Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Problem with cable menu view - PVSOL 2019

Featured Replies

Hello everyone.

I have a problem with the cable menu on my PV*SOL Premium 2019. The menu beneath the project schematic is way too small and dificult to read and make ajustments (I am putting a image as reference). I would like to know how can I increase the size of this menu for a better visualization.

Also I've noticed that you can add a "Max. Power Loss" in this menu as well, and I would like to know how to do so.

Best regards.

Pergunta fórum.PNG

Pergunta fórum 2.PNG

  • Author

Hello Martin,

Thanks for the reply.

I tried resizing the window manually, but the cable section just vanishes completly (see figure). The best result that I got was pushing the windows toolbar to the right (see figure). Ideally it would be nice if I could resize the section where it says "Resumo de todos os cabos".

Thank you.

Resposta 02.PNG

Resposta 01.PNG

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.