Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'cable plan'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • [English] Photovoltaics
    • FAQ (Read only)
    • PV*SOL
    • Tutorials (Read only)
  • [English] Solarthermal / Geothermal
    • FAQ (Read only)
    • T*SOL
    • GeoT*SOL
  • [Deutsch] Photovoltaik
    • FAQ (Nur lesen)
    • PV*SOL
    • Tutorials (Nur lesen)
  • [Deutsch] Solarthermie / Geothermie
    • FAQ (Nur lesen)
    • T*SOL
    • GeoT*SOL

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 6 results

  1. Dear users, please help me to understand when / where the CABLE PLAN option designs is available! Please look at the image and help me to understand why the menu is not complete? Where? Or Witch type of the construction will allow me to plan the cable plan? Thank you in advance! Best regards. CS
  2. Hi there. I have a project with 8 different rooftops. So, when I export the string (or cable plan) to DXF, I have to manually save the eight of them, correct the scale of each drawing and put everything together in another drawing. Is there any way I could select everything and export just one file?
  3. Dear specialist, please help me to plant/put the inverter on the plan and draw automatically the cable lines and distances from the inverter to the panel. And will be great if I can plant also the Transformer box on the plan and automatically calculate the lenght of the cable. Thank you in advance. Codrin Somesan
  4. Hi, I wonder if someone could explain this, meaning pointing out where did I go wrong, because this can't be default/desired behaviour and most probably I'm the one at fault: A complete system design was done in 3D, including cabling, which gave me these lengths and losses (as seen inside 3D module): As a side note, I don't understand what is AC losses value doing there, since I could find no way to detail AC cabling inside the 3D Design.. can anyone care to let me know where is it? The main issue of this post is to ask the community where did I go wrong, because I did system check, all was OK, chose "Adopt data" from main menu, only to find this at PVSOL cable section: Unless I'm missing some step or setting, it seems PVSOL is totally ignoring all the cable lengths and sections detailed in 3D Design, leading to default values and zero losses. What did I do wrong? TIA -jprates
  5. Hello everyone. I have a problem with the cable menu on my PV*SOL Premium 2019. The menu beneath the project schematic is way too small and dificult to read and make ajustments (I am putting a image as reference). I would like to know how can I increase the size of this menu for a better visualization. Also I've noticed that you can add a "Max. Power Loss" in this menu as well, and I would like to know how to do so. Best regards.
  6. Hi, Yes, I know, you're working on a new 3D module that won't be ready for 18 months... Yes, I know, you're not planning to introduce new features or even correct bugs on current 3D... However... I really think a line should be drawn somewhere, because as it stands some 3D features are just about useless and desperating if we try to use them. I'm trying to use 3D "Cable Plan" feature and it's really driving me nuts, the object/node tree refresh is almost never happening, no matter how many times we rename a node. One gets things like this: Obviously there are not 4 bundles with the same name, they all have been renamed, but the configuration tree refuses to load the new names. This happens with all kinds of nodes, it's desperating really! How are we suppose to guess to which node do we want to connect or do any operation for that matter? On the same exact scenario and without doing anything but switching to the "Cable Nodes" tab on the object tree, we get this: Sometimes no nodes have updated names, sometimes only some have, in this case all but the first were showing the correct renamed titles. If we select the node not displaying the correct name and ask to rename it again, it shows the correct title, it's crazy: I'm sorry, but this puts cable design completely on the zero usability department, it's a nightmare to work in design in this circumstances. Please do something about this refresh problem ASAP, it's not usable at all as it stands. -jprates EDIT: Forgot to add this other annoying issue in the same cable module: This is happening ALL THE TIME, we select one node, right click to do some operation on it, and the only option that appears is to remove all cable nodes. Argh. EDIT 2: Just came back from lunch, opened the saved project file, and found out that all the renamed nodes that were not showing in the tree were saved with the original/wrong names. So all of the work done renaming the nodes is lost, and we have to rename them again, only to find out some will refuse to be renamed, and so on... this bug is a nightmare.
×
×
  • Create New...