3D projets

Marta Gonçalves

Good Morning,

My company has purchased licenses to use your PVSol Premium software.
Over the course of the work we have noticed that the tools available to design the buildings, based on the aerial images provided by the software lead to size errors, which on the ground when implementing photovoltaic projects require a redesign of the entire solution previously sold, sometimes at high extra costs.

I would like to see with you a software integration solution that would allow the integration of a DRONE air survey.
Do you have any solutions you can recommend?

I would like to ask you if you know or have any kind of integration for the elements collected by DRONE, and if you can you give us training on data integration and how we work on it (accurately recognize geographic location and data height of obstacles and areas collected)?

We have a lot of urgency in this information because we are developing projects with some specifics.

I look forward to a brief contact from you.

Good day Marta Gonçalves,

due to the numerous programs available for photogrammetry used to stitch together a 3D model from 2D imagery we do not provide our own tool for this foreign domain. In general I don't know such programs available which recognize geographic location or heights without manually providing reference values.

In case you don't want to use a proprietary product like Recap I would recommend Meshroom to you, an open source photogrammetry software which is also available for Windows operating system: https://alicevision.org/#meshroom

I hope this answers your questions?

Best regards,
Frederik