Heckert NeMo 2.0 60M 325Wp Solar Module file

Dugs

Good Morning PVSol team,

For our new projects, we are looking to use Heckert NeMo 2.0 60M 325Wp (Data sheet attached ). Unfortunately, In PVSol  PV Module Database currently files till Heckert NeMo 2.0 60M 315 Wp are  available.

Is it possible to create solar module file from datasheet ? I know low lights performance and IV characteristics curves are missing in the data sheet. Should I contact the PV manufacturer for this data and files ?

Is it possible for you to provide me the solar module files or update the database?

Hope to hear from you soon.   Many thanks and have a nice day :)

2019_06_Datenblatt_NeMo_2-0_60_M_315-325_vorlage.pdf

Hello Dugs,

the manufacturers are responsible for updating their products in our database. If you are missing  some products you can contact our database team at database@valentin-software.com to ask manufacturers to enter their latest products. But for now, I will forward your request to them.

You can also add your own product to the database. Simply open the database dialog and add your own database entry (product) by clicking on the highlighted button.

image.png

The low-light data can also be calculated by PV*SOL. However, the manufacturer would have to be contacted for more detailed data.

To get more information, have a look at our help:

Kind regards,

Marcel