Updates List

Raphael Beusch

Hello,
I got some Updates of PV Sol, but couldnt install it because the sytsem-administrator wasn't here in a wile. So, do I just have to install the last Update "setup_pvsolpremium_2019_9", or should I install all I didn't install yet first?
Of couse i would like to have all features of the updates, but are they all in the last update?

Thanks for answering,
kind regards

• 1 year later...

Hello I have reinstalled the software on my computer and granted I have not used it for sometime, ive tried to update it and it comes up saying no internet connection is there something I need to do. I do have internet connection do I need to pay for an update as I was under the impression updates were included when you purchased the software.

Many Thanks

Lee

Hello Lee,

the message that there is no internet connection available is not related to paying for an update or so. Updates are always included if you have a valid software maintenance contract. When you purchase you get 6 months of updates for free. See more here:

https://valentin-software.com/en/products/software-maintenance/

You can contact our sales team with your customer number so they can explain the details.

Which version have you been purchasing? Try to download the newest version and do a fresh install, this might help:

https://valentin-software.com/en/downloads/

Kind regards,

Martin