Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No Cable Plan options

Featured Replies

Hi,

 

I am trying to finish one of my projects and cabling was mostly done automatically. However, for some reason one roof (flat) did not cable (even though string is as it should be). When I try to cable manually, there is no option to put cable on grommel anywhere - in fact, I cannot make any cabling manually for any roof type. Please see attached photo of a Cable Plan menu where there are no visible options that usually are, such as Cable, Cable Nodes etc. Why is that? How I can finish the project?

 

Thank you.

Best regards,

Rok

2024-11-13 13_28_34-3D Visualization - Voda902.pvprj.png

  • Author
11 minutes ago, hotline_oh said:

Dear Rok,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, the cable plan is not available for elevated systems or for polystring configurations. There is only the automatically created string plan, which is based on the configuration.

Hi,

 

thank you for your answer.

 

For this particular roof there is no cable on the string plan. So I get every time notification that "at least one cable is incomplete". What can I do to overcome this?

 

Thank you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.