Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PVSol Report

Featured Replies

Dear Community,

I am simulating my project to understand the impact of adding a battery to the solar + site demand setup. I am using Type of System: "3D, Grid-connected PV System with Electrical Appliances and Battery Systems" and "3D, Grid-connected PV System with Electrical Appliances" to check this difference. 

My question:

Can you please help me understand where can I find the value of "solarPV exported to the grid" in the report? In the attached simulation report, I feel like it calculated all the information except how much is generated energy from solar PV is exported to Grid. 

I have also attached another simulation result (of the same project) but without the battery and in this case, I get the required solar energy exported to grid in the same page of the report. Is it a configuration requirement?


Thank You,

without BESS.png

Simulation with BESS.png

  • 1 month later...

Hello Ykulkarni

Sorry for the belated answer.

On 7/2/2024 at 3:09 PM, Ykulkarni said:

Can you please help me understand where can I find the value of "solarPV exported to the grid" in the report? In the attached simulation report, I feel like it calculated all the information except how much is generated energy from solar PV is exported to Grid.

You should be able to find the row Grid Export in both systems within the project report:

image.png

Kind regards
Frederik

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.