Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ykulkarni

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ykulkarni

  1. Ykulkarni posted a topic in PV*SOL
    Dear Community, I am simulating my project to understand the impact of adding a battery to the solar + site demand setup. I am using Type of System: "3D, Grid-connected PV System with Electrical Appliances and Battery Systems" and "3D, Grid-connected PV System with Electrical Appliances" to check this difference. My question: Can you please help me understand where can I find the value of "solarPV exported to the grid" in the report? In the attached simulation report, I feel like it calculated all the information except how much is generated energy from solar PV is exported to Grid. I have also attached another simulation result (of the same project) but without the battery and in this case, I get the required solar energy exported to grid in the same page of the report. Is it a configuration requirement? Thank You,
  2. Hi forum team, I am trying to simulate a behind the meter PV+Storage system in PVSol. I have two questions regarding my project: 1. Can you please help me understand where to add the grid export limit information? My project has a 180KW export limit granted by the distribution grid operator. 2. I want to use the BESS to maximise self-consumption. Do I need to look at "Own Power Consumption" or "Level of Self-Sufficiency" parameter in the production forecast section of the project documentation? Thank you for your help!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.