November 23, 20232 yr comment_14667 Hi, After seeing the new update, I was really happy to see the forced battery charging being included. I would like to ask if you could add an option to dictate set months, where the battery would force charge. This would be a great option to allow for the winter months to charge from grid and offset reduced solar production. This could be implemented in a similar way to dictating when an EV will be charged using tick boxes. Loving the new update, keep up the good work. Thanks Robert Report
November 28, 20232 yr comment_14682 Hello williamBeech Thank you for the input and your feature request. I forwarded it to the responsible developer. Kind regards Frederik Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.