Batch mode

Amir

Greetings

I was wondering when the batch simulation feature comes to PVSOL software.

It is vital for those who want to simulate frequently and for various conditions, otherwise, this purpose takes a long time and in the year 2023, it is weird that such important features do not exist even in the newest version of the software. Therefore, I hope we will be able to have them in the next update of the software, please.

Have a sunny day

Hi Amir,

thank you for the question. In fact there have been quite some users asking for this feature, so we have it already on our list.

1 hour ago, Amir said:

and in the year 2023, it is weird that such important features do not exist even in the newest version of the software.

Yes, we do understand that perspective from single users. It is just that the opinion which is the most important feature changes massively from user to user, and we really have a lot of users. This results really in _a lot_ of feature requests. We are very happy about that because it shows that users really use our software and think about how it can be made even better. We just need to prioritize all these feature requests and make as many of them a reality as possible.

Kind regards,

Martin

• Thanks 1

Dear Martin

Thanks for your support. Yes, I agree with you, it depends on the users but please consider that a major part of the users are engineers, scientists or students in the energy segment and bitterly need this feature. I can also mention another defect regarding the software and it is the lack of ability to simulate the tracking system in 3D interface mode. For example in this case we can not at all change the layout of the PV modules (portrait/landscape) or other other technical stuff. Nevertheless, I have to thank you for your response.

Have a beautiful day

Amir