June 22, 20233 yr comment_13676 Hello, For a PV System with capacity 200 kwp i am using two inverters: Tauro eco 100-3-d From softuer i have configuration : Inverter 1: Tauro eco 100-3-d loaded with 112 kwp and Inverter 2: Tauro eco 100-3-d loaded with 88 kwp. What can i do in this situation to unload Inverter 1 Regards, Graniti Report
June 23, 20233 yr comment_13680 Hi Graniti, do you want to configure the modules manually? Or do you want to get automatic configurations with only one inverter? In your example, the inverter is too small to take all the modules, so you will have to use two. Could you explain what you want to achieve exactly? Thanks and kind regards, Martin Report
June 24, 20233 yr Author comment_13689 Hello Martin, I selected to use inverter Tauro Eco 100-3-D and then from automatic configuration a have thate result. From automatic configuration i have 2 inveters but inverter 1 is loaded with 112kW and the other one only with 88kW. In this way MPPT of inveter 1 is overloaded. Report
June 26, 20233 yr comment_13698 Hi glekaj, could you tell me which modules you are using? I could then try to reproduce the issue, thank you. Kind regards, Martin Report
June 29, 20233 yr comment_13718 Hi glekaj, I was referring to the PV modules, which company and model are they? I need to know so that I can reproduce your situation. Thanks and kind regards, Martin Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.