Inverters can be calculated together

kralopav

Dear friends, I would like to put 2 batteries to 2 inverters - every inverter will has one battery. But when I do it, than I will get message from PV*SOL: "It is not possible. DC-coupled battery systems can be connected to inverters from 3D environment if ... or the inverters can be calculated together for the yield simulation." Could somebody tell to me, what I can do for this? I mean that "inverters will be calculated together for yield simulation." Thank you for your answer. Best regards, Pavel.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear kralopav,

if you have a 3D project with more than one inverter, usually each inverter is calculated separately since the amount of connected modules or the shadows on the modules will differ. In this case it is not possible (right now) to connect two DC battery systems to those two inverters - our simulation core is just not capable of simulating this, I am afraid.

If certain conditions are met (type and amount of modules, configuration, shadows), it is possible to calculate inverters together. That means in this example we would calculate one inverter with one DC battery system and then multiply the results by 2.

I hope this clarifies the issue.

Kind regards,

Martin

• 1 month later...