Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Swap between companies (User info)

Featured Replies

Hey there!

 

I just want to know if it's possible to print reports with different companies. I work for two different companies and every time I switch between them I have to erase all the info (including logo) and enter again the other company info.

Is there a way of doing this with a template or something like that? I tried changing the export settings of the report but did'nt find anything there.

 

image.png.15305aadfe152abbb09ad27d379ae15c.png

 

Thanks in advance!

 

Esteban

image.png

Hi Esteban,

thank you for the feature request. We already have it on our list, but I can't give a date for this yet, I am afraid.

What you can do right now is to swap the corresponding lines in the PVSOL.ini. Just have a look at the file here:

    C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Valentin EnergieSoftware\PVSOL premium 2023\PVSOL.ini

There is a line that starts with "Benutzerdaten":

    <Benutzerdaten Ansprechpartner="" Unternehmen="" Adresse1="" Adresse2="" Land="" Telefon="" Telefax="" EMail="" Bildpfad="" />

You can edit your data in PV*SOL, close it an then copy the line to another file. You do that for both your companies, so that you just have to paste the correct line before starting PV*SOL.

Hope that helps, kind regards,

Martin

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.