Swap between companies (User info)

Esteban

Hey there!

I just want to know if it's possible to print reports with different companies. I work for two different companies and every time I switch between them I have to erase all the info (including logo) and enter again the other company info.

Is there a way of doing this with a template or something like that? I tried changing the export settings of the report but did'nt find anything there.

image.png.15305aadfe152abbb09ad27d379ae15c.png

Thanks in advance!

Esteban

image.png

Hi Esteban,

thank you for the feature request. We already have it on our list, but I can't give a date for this yet, I am afraid.

What you can do right now is to swap the corresponding lines in the PVSOL.ini. Just have a look at the file here:

C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Valentin EnergieSoftware\PVSOL premium 2023\PVSOL.ini

There is a line that starts with "Benutzerdaten":

<Benutzerdaten Ansprechpartner="" Unternehmen="" Adresse1="" Adresse2="" Land="" Telefon="" Telefax="" EMail="" Bildpfad="" />

You can edit your data in PV*SOL, close it an then copy the line to another file. You do that for both your companies, so that you just have to paste the correct line before starting PV*SOL.

Hope that helps, kind regards,

Martin

• Like 1