Battery Inverter config for Deye 3 Phase Hybrid Inverter (12K-SG04LP3-EU)

d_mystry

Hi

I am trying to configure a solution with a Deye 12KW hybrid inverter (3Phase) The PV modules and calculations all work fine though how can I bring the settings on this inverter to the Battery inverter as it seems this is not in the list as a battery inverter as well. How does this work? I tried creating a custom profile but not sure on what values to use to ensure all this is correct. Also where can one see the charge time it will take for the batteries to charge?

Thanks in advance

D

Hi d_mystry,

usually one would choose a battery system that was created using the hybrid inverter in question. For the Deye SUN-12K the only battery systems were created by GS HUB GmbH:

image.png

If you need another combination, you could copy that battery system and edit it to your likings (e.g. choose another battery and so on).

Kind regards,

Martin