New help pages online

developer_mh

• 2 years later...

So, this post is old but pinned so I assume that you just use this post every time you update the help pages.

I hope that it's okay to reply with feedback about the help section on this post. I'd like to say that all updates are always welcome by me but I'm writing this to request some additional information and point out some of the things that you've missed.

My top priority for the help section would be more information about the 3D design, specifically about the "cable plan" which has taken me quite some time to figure out.

I noticed that you haven't updated the "module degradation" section under "Pages - 3D design" to say what it says under "Pages - PV modules - Module degradation", specifically the new update part that you can now save it. 

Under "Pages - Presentation" in the section "Layout" it says "Hier kommt ein schöner Text über die Layouts hin…". The whole presentation section seems to be incomplete.

I know how hard it is to keep track of everything in a help page and make sure that all the parts are not just complete but up to date and I hope that you don't see my comment as criticism but as an attempt to help.

Kind regards

Jimmy