Module configuration without text in modules

Yvar BAM

Dear sir, madame,

I'm trying to make a sketch of the string configuration of a system for our installer. I finished the configuration and could take a nice screenshot of the strings with all a different color (but without text inside the panel), as you can see in the example. Unfortunately, I had too change some panels and now i cannot get the modules in color without the text (which is much to busy for our installers). Was there a bug last time i made the screenshot or is there an option i can click so i don't get the text?

EDIT: Never mind, it is just a matter of zooming:D

Kind regards,

Yvar 

example Pv Sol.JPG

Hi Yvar,

if you zoom out far enough, the module labels will disappear at some point. But there is no option to disable them completely in the module configuration section.

You can, however, disable the display of the module numer (the last digit), perhaps this decreases the complexity enough?

image.png

Kind regards,

Martin