presentation pages blank

Mr.G

I have recently installed version 2018 PV Sol and it appears to have corrupted my presentation pages and print.  Every time I go into a p[presentation or view screen from there or even attempt to save to pdf or word the documents are all blank?  Does anybody have a fix for this?  When I preview the pages in the side screen all the information appears to the side of the pages.

Please find 2 x screen shots below the fist is from the "show" option and the second is what has been selected from the "configuration" options.  Thuis sceen is the same regardless of quantity of pages selected, just more of them.  When a pdf or word document is selected the same happens, blank pages?  I have tried the 2017 version of PV Sol and this now does the same.  We do have an ongoing issue with the default printer at present but I cant see these been linked, in particular withe pdf/word documents doing the same.  

Regards,

Craig.

image.png

image.png