Synthesizing minute values error

Martin Eckerwall

Hello,

I have added my own hourly measurement data (attached below) which is working fine but when I try to run a simulation with synthesized minute values i get the following error:

"Simulation has been canceled.
Minute values could not be created. Choose a different location or simulate with hourly values. Error message: MinuteSplitter: Input data and Clear Sky data are not in sync.
"

Any idea what could be wrong?

Regards, 

Martin 

Malmo_1980-2010_SolDataSMHI.dat

Hi Martin,

before synthesizing the one-minute data, the algorithm is checking the synchronity of the hourly global irradiance data with the clear-sky irradiance. In your case tha data seem to be synchroneous in the first place, but in a deeper check the algorithm detects a shift of the irradiance distribution to the afternoon. In other words, cumulated over the year, you have more often high irradiance values in the morning than in the afternoon, and the relation of it surpasses a threshold and therefore your data is considered as not in sync.

In the next version, the check is a lot less strict and I was able to synthesize your data into one-minute values. So the question would be if you can wait until the new version comes out in mid November? An alternative would be that I provide you the database file that contains the synthesized data.

Please let me know what you would prefer.

Kind regards, Martin