Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

help with map section

Featured Replies

Hi everyboby.

I'm trying to create a new PV model for a building (on PVSol Premium).

When I have to choose some 3d models, the option "map section" doesn't appear. So, I can't use maps neither use jpg images.

Do I have to activate the map option from somewhere? 

Please help me.

Thanks in advance!

 

L.

Hi leoramirezm,

when you start into the 3D environment (or start a new project from within the 3D environment), you can select the map section from the drop down:

MapSectionStart.png

That is, you can't add a map section to an existing project, you'll always have to start with a map and add your objects afterwards.

Does this answer your question?

Kind regards, Martin

 

  • Author

Thanks Martin.

The option "map section" doesn't appear.

This is a screen capture.

Thanks in advance for your support.

map section does not appear.JPG

  • 9 months later...

Hi, I have the same problem!
I can see the picture you indicate

I have the version PVsol premium 7.5 (r4)

Hi camilo,

The 3D map feature was introduced in PV*SOL premium 2016 Release 1 (November 23rd, 2015), PV*SOL premium 7.5 R4 version is older than that, which means, that the feature is not in the version you use.

To have access to the newest features, please update to the newest version, right now it is PV*SOL premium 2018 R5. You can also test it 30 days for free, nearly without restrictions:

https://www.valentin-software.com/en/products/photovoltaics/57/pvsol-premium

Good luck!

Martin

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.