Loss of service

Energy1

Dear Valentin,

I had a fully functional version of PV Sol just a few months ago.

My computer had to be re formatted and so I contaced SDC UK and was told to uninstall the software and re-install by The Solar Design Company here in the UK. I was sent a link to the latest programme and not the 2016 version I had previously.

I opened the programme once and realised it had been updated with a few new details. I closed the programme and havent used it since.

Now I have come to use the software having just driven about 200 miles to take some measurements and got home to find that I cannot use them because my software “Trial” has expired.

I was not told that I was entering a trial, nor was I told that I would lose the service of my previously fully functioning paid for software programme.

I beleive because updates and the software programme are paid for separately I do not need an annual charge to continue normal use of the software programme which was purchased originally. Of course this would mean that I would not be beneffiting from updates but because I am an occasional user I don't think the annual charge is necessary for me at the moment.

So I would request at your earliest convenience, someone contact me and resolve my complaint.

I was using a 2016 version previously,