January 9, 20233 yr comment_9554 Hello, I am writing to you regarding my latest problem with 3D modelling in PVSOL. When I am modelling the dimensions are always set to maximum values. For instance, depth is set for 8000m, and I can’t change it. Any other values in the 3D modelling are locked for maximum values as well without any chance of changing them. Is it a way to fix it ? Kind regards, Mariusz Kordek Report
January 17, 20233 yr comment_9596 Hi Mariusz Kordek, could you provide some screenshots perhaps? My first guess is that it might be caused by the regional settings in your Windows setup, perhaps you have unconventional decimal separators set? Kind regards, Martin Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.