November 22, 20223 yr comment_9266 Hi, I have just updated PVsol to PV*sol premium 2023R version. There is warning message and I didn't understand what I have to do to solve it. The message content as follows: the application data of your selected feed in tariff does not correspond with the defined validity. Please check your entries. Can you help me to understand what does the message mean and how can I remove this message? Thank you in advance Report
November 25, 20223 yr comment_9302 Hi Abdel, this is nothing to worry about. It is just that for Germany we have put in the new feed-in tariff "EEG 2023 Teileinspeisung - Gebäudeanlage" as the new default value. Its starting date of validity is Jan 01 2023, so for the rest of this year 2022 you will get this warning message when you create a new system. You can also set the date for the Start of operation to 2023 and the message disappears. Kind regards, Martin Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.